[HCS] Announcing 2017 HCS Board

Harnek Gulati gulatiharnek at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 00:21:09 EST 2016

Hello HCS,

I am proud to announce the new 2017 Harvard Computer Society Board, whose
terms span all of 2017.

*Co-Presidents: *Jason Goodman and Javier Cuan-Martinez
*Co-Director of Business: *Michael Bervell and Richard Ouyang
*Co-Director of Education: *Eric Timmerman and Grace Zhang
*Director of Hack Nights/Projects: *Amol Punjabi
*Director of Datamatch: *Raynor Kuang and Larry Zhang
*Director of Systems: *Enxhi Buxheli and Theodore Liu
*Designer: *Michael Ge
*Director of Community: *Jessica Huang
*Co-Directors of External Relations: *Jarele Soyinka and Catherine Tu
*Director of Communications: *Dianne Lee
*Director of Internal Relations*: Ifedayo Famojuro
*Director of Operations: *Sam Oh

Choosing HCS Board members was the most competitive process it's been in
years. We made a lot of difficult decisions, many of which were extremely
close. Please do not feel discouraged. If you have the passion to create a
CS community here at Harvard, please feel free to send a message to our
current presidents.

Nevertheless, HCS is now in great hands. The Co-Presidents have both been a
part of HCS since they were freshmen and have pulled it out of its most
dire situations. HCS Board this year is looking stronger than it ever has.
I'm excited to see what the future has in store.

And with that, I'm out.

Soon off to the daisy field of no responsibilities called 'Senior Spring',
Harnek Gulati