[HCS] A Night with Riot Games

Javier Cuan-Martinez cuanmartinez at college.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 7 16:50:29 EDT 2015

 [image: HCS Image]

*A Night with Riot Games*

Elizabeth Bryce with Riot Games here.

As I mentioned in our last presentation, we will be hanging out at Middle
East Restaurant and Club <http://mideastoffers.com/me/> this Thur Oct 8th
from 4:00PM-8:00PM. Address: 472-480 Massachusetts Ave, Central Square
Cambridge.

We would love for you to join us! Please RSVP if interested, plus 1 welcome!

What to expect:

   - Mingle with "Rioters" on the Insights, Engineering, Game Dev, Game
   Design, Research, and Recruiting teams to chat about projects we're working
   on, internships, and careers.
   - eSports broadcast VOD's
   - Drink tickets and food. We will be checking ID's at the door and those
   under 21 will be stamped.

RSVP here
<https://docs.google.com/a/college.harvard.edu/forms/d/1N82nMtTlCVNQ9T0hYFjzuBUV96MWF2Ks9UETNGaza78/viewform?c=0&w=1>
with the first and last name of your plus one!

Thanks!

Elizabeth Elizabeth Bryce // Riot Games // Talent Acquisition

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabethbryce/>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/ElizBryce>
Riot Games <http://www.riotgames.com/>

*Copyright © 2015 Harvard Computer Society, All rights reserved. You are
receiving this email because you have expressed interest in joining HCS.*

*To unsubscribe from hcs-announce mailing-list, please click here
<https://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/hcs-announce>.*

*To unsubscribe from hcs-discuss mailing-list, please click here
<https://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/hcs-discuss>.*