[HCS] Apply to 2016 Harvard Computer Society Board - Due Saturday (12/5)

Roger Zou rzou at college.harvard.edu
Sun Nov 29 19:20:58 EST 2015

Dear Harvard Computer Society members,

We are now accepting applications for the 2016 Harvard Computer Society
Board!

For anybody remotely interested in computer science, Harvard is an exciting
place to be. Between the growing popularity of CS50, Harvard's new
hackathon HackHarvard, and Paulson's gift, we are well on our way to
becoming an elite computer science university. Joining HCS is a fantastic
way to be a part of this movement, regardless of how much CS experience you
have or your prior experiences with HCS.

The Harvard Computer Society is the premier CS and technology student
organization on campus. Through mailing lists and websites for student
groups, we support every member of the student body. HCS provides
opportunities to network with tech luminaries, hosts social events to bring
together the CS community, and so much more. We also serve as a vital link
between SEAS, HUIT, and other technical branches of the university with the
student body.

Involvement with HCS offers countless benefits, from direct contact with
company recruiters to being a part of an earnest group of people passionate
about coding and tech.

Applications and information on positions can be found *here*:
*https://goo.gl/m6eCQX
<https://goo.gl/m6eCQX>*
The form will close on *Saturday (12/5) at 11:59pm*

Email hcs-board at hcs.harvard.edu or contact any board member if you have
questions.

Best,
HCS Board