[HCS] Google application deadlines approaching 11/30!

Javier Cuan-Martinez cuanmartinez at college.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 24 23:46:27 EST 2015

 [image: HCS Image]

*Google Application*
*Deadlines Approaching 11/30*

We hope your semesters are going well and that you're excited for the
upcoming holidays! Google is still hiring for full-time and intern
technical roles, but our undergraduate internships will be closing soon -
so apply today if you haven't already. If you applied to one of our roles
and are still waiting for a status update, or if you have any questions at
all, feel free to reach out to harvard-tech-students at google.com

*Roles and Deadlines*

Software Engineering, University Graduate <http://g.co/SWEgrad>
Software Engineering, PhD University Graduate <http://g.co/SWEphd>
Applications for our full-time engineering roles are on a rolling basis, so
it's in your best interest to apply early - you can schedule interviews at
your convenience and postpone them to the spring semester if preferred.

Software Engineering Intern,BA/BS <http://g.co/SWEintern>
Engineering Practicum Intern <http://g.co/engpracticum>
Applications for both our Summer 2016 undergraduate intern roles close
11/30 - don't miss the deadline!

Software Engineering Intern,MS/PhD <http://g.co/SWEgradintern>
Applications for our Summer 2016 graduate intern roles close 2/29/16, but
are processed on a rolling basis - apply today to get a head start on
project matching.

Good luck with the rest of your semesters!

[image: HCS Image]

*Copyright © 2015 Harvard Computer Society, All rights reserved. You are
receiving this email because you have expressed interest in joining HCS.*

*To unsubscribe from hcs-announce mailing-list, please click here
<https://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/hcs-announce>.*

*To unsubscribe from hcs-discuss mailing-list, please click here
<https://lists.hcs.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/hcs-discuss>.*