[HCS] Got 7 minutes and time for dinner? Harvard I/O THIS FRIDAY!

Saagar Deshpande saagar at hcs.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 25 15:20:23 EDT 2013

*
*Hi all -

Sign up for Harvard I/O NOW! We have limited tickets remaining!

*
*

Brace Yourselves. Harvard I/O is coming
*

* Nine speakers. Ninety minutes. Infinite ideas.*
*

Join TEC at Harvard (A Technology, Entrepreneurship, and Computing
Initiative including
Harvard Computer Society, Harvard Women in Computer Science,
HarvardCollege Venture Partners, HackHarvard, and
Harvard College Developers for Development) for a night of rapid fire tech
talks and delicious food and mingling.

Check out our amazing lineup of....

...Students

   -

   Scott Crouch
   Combatting America's Gangs: How a new approach to software can help law
   enforcement push back against our most dangerous criminals
   -

   Brandon Liu
   How can technology be used to Repair The World? The power of social
   impact technology
   -

   Peter Boyce
   There was nothing like this when I was at Harvard

...Professors

   -

   Radhika Napgal
   Collective Intelligence: Social insects, social robots, and social
   computer scientists
   -

   Jim Waldo
   -

   Steve Chong
   Discovering security guarantees: empowering developers to discover
   strong security guarantees for their code: more effort results in better
   guarantees

...Professionals

   -

   Walter Bender of One Laptop Per Child
   Learning to Change the World: How the culture of Free Software can (and
   will) change education
   -

   Tuan Ho of Tivli
   - ... and more!

*
* Dinner and a chance to mingle will follow the talks.

Where: SOCH 104

When: Friday, April 26, 2013 @ 5:30pm

RSVP NOW! Space will be limited.

Don’t miss out on the opportunity of a semester!
*
*Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/events/507568419299973/>  &
Eventbrite<http://harvardio.eventbrite.com/>
*