[HCS] University Hacker Olympics THIS FRIDAY!

Saagar Deshpande saagar at hcs.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 17 13:29:09 EDT 2013

Just a reminder that the UHO qualifiers are this Friday! We hope to see you
there!!!
--
*Saagar Deshpande*
*saagar at hcs.harvard.edu*

Hey there fellow students!

HCS once again has an amazing opportunity to send a select few members from
*Harvard* to San Francisco to participate in the SignalFire University
Hacker Olympics in September 2013 for current Juniors/Masters/PhDs, and
January 2014 for current Freshmen and Sophomores.  This event will have 100
students from the top 40 schools in the nation coding along side 30 awesome
tech startups.

*SIGN UP NOW! <https://www.facebook.com/events/480710291984307/>*

*Win BIG*

•      A FREE trip to San Francisco

•      Prizes!

•      The winning team at the hackathon goes to a VIP dinner and party
with Silicon Valley Startup Rockstars

*Come test your skills*

We are hosting a 4-hour code challenge to determine which students will be
going to San Francisco.  Here are the details: