[HCS] Facebook Tech Talk Today at Noon!

Keito Uchiyama president at hcs.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 25 06:17:47 EDT 2009

This is a reminder that the Facebook Tech Talk is *today, from noon to 1pm,
in Maxwell-Dworkin G115*! We'll have good pizza and drinks for all, so come
on down, whether you RSVP'd or not!

- Keito

- * - * - * - * - * -

Ever wondered how Facebook works under the hood? Ever thought of spending an
awesome summer working for Facebook? Join the Harvard Computer Society this
Friday for a Tech Talk with members of Facebook's Engineering team, complete
with free pizza and drinks! HCS is proud to present...

"Facebook Tech Talk at Harvard"
Presented in conjunction with the Harvard Computer Society

Facebook is hiring brilliant engineers who want to make an impact as we grow
and shape the way the world connects and shares with each other. We invite
you to join us in Maxwell-Dworkin G115 for a Tech Talk delivered by Facebook
engineers Andrew Bosworth (AB '04) and Makinde Adeagbo to learn more about
what projects we're working on and what makes engineering at Facebook
unique.

We'll have some food to nom on, but do us a favor and RSVP at
http://www.facebook.com/hcsfacebooktechtalk so that we know to expect you.
Also, add any of your friends to this event that you think might be
interested as well.

We've got over 300 million active users so far, but we have so much more to
do and build... ninjas strongly encouraged to apply.

*WHERE*: Maxwell-Dworkin G115
*WHEN*: This Friday, September 25, 12-1pm
*WHAT*: Learn about Facebook's innards
*RSVP*: http://www.facebook.com/hcsfacebooktechtalk