[HCS] Office Hours/Meeting from 1pm today!

Keito Uchiyama keito at hcs.harvard.edu
Sat Sep 19 11:45:41 EDT 2009

Just a reminder that our office hours are *today, from 1pm to 3pm* at our
office in the SOCH, room 307!

A clarification: our office hours are both for us to work on our various
projects (like our virtualization project, starting today!), and also for
users of our services to come in and ask us questions (hence the term
"office hours" :) ) We'll take questions until 3pm, but many of us will be
staying later than that, so if you want to work on something, feel free to
come any time during 1pm - 3pm.

And if you get lost, give us a call at (617) 401-7375 and we'll help you
out.

See you soon-

Keito