[HCS] New Office Hours and Seminar Times

Keito Uchiyama president at hcs.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 16 01:30:43 EDT 2009

Due to popular demand, we've decided to implement new times for office hours
going forward, in conjunction with our new seminar program.

There will be two types of weeks, Week 0, and Week 1; each of the weeks will
look like the following:

*Week 0*
*Tuesday*: HCS Dinner at 6pm, in Quincy Dining Hall
Followed by: Seminar of the Week at 7pm, in Maxwell-Dworkin 119
*Saturday*: HCS Office Hours from 1-3pm in our office at the Student
Organization Center in Hilles, room 307

*Week 1*
*Tuesday*: HCS Office Hours from 8-10pm, in our office at the SOCH, room 307

*This week is a Week 0*; we'll have office hours on Saturday.
*Next week is also a Week 0*; on Tuesday, we'll have our seminar on the two
most popular Linux text editors, vim and emacs, sponsored by CS 50, and
office hours on Saturday.
*The week after that will be a Week 1,* and hence will start our regular
schedule.

Confused? Follow our Google Calendar at <http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/events>
for an always up-to-date schedule that you can even import into your
favorite iCal-compatible calendaring software.

Hope to see you at the seminars, dinners, and office hours!

Keito