[HCS] HCS Hackathon Sat. 1pm - 7pm

Greg Brockman brockman at hcs.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 11 17:24:04 EDT 2009

Hello there,

Join the Harvard Computer Society in a one-day hacking event!
Interested in working on one of our prospective projects
(http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/wiki/List_of_prospective_projects), or
have some code you'd like to write?  Interested in technology, or
learning more about the Harvard Computer Society?  Enjoy eating pizza
while hanging out with cool people?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes (which is certainly the
case), there's no better way to spend your Saturday this week--come
hack with HCS.  Even if you've never coded before, we have plans for
making you be useful to our systems from day zero.

Where: HCS Office, SOCH 307
When: 1pm - (at least) 7pm

See our Facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=129293119430
See our Google calender: http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/events
See Spot run: http://www.see-spot-run.com/

(Links in my email no way imply endorsement of or by the Harvard
Computer Society of any of the respective sites.  Except that last
one, of course.)

Somewhat sincerely,

Greg Brockman
Director of Systems