[HCS] HCS Open House next Tuesday, February 17, 8-9pm!

Keito Uchiyama keito at cs.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 16 03:36:02 EST 2009

HCS is hurling its doors wide open on Tuesday to coincide with the
SOCH's Open House!

Come to our office to find out what HCS has been up to and will be up
to in the coming months. Discuss technology, admire our widescreen TV,
and above all, enjoy the company of friendly HCS members!

If that wasn't enough, the SOCH promises "Free food, tours, giveaways,
live music, and more" so you obviously can't miss it!

Who: You
What: Fun
When: Tuesday, February 19 from 8pm - 9pm
Where: Student Organization Center at Hilles, Room 307

See you there!

Keito Uchiyama