[HCS] One more day for Datamatch!

HCS Datamatch datamatch at hcs.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 13 00:12:11 EST 2009

Looking to find your true love?  Sick of annoying spam about trying to
find your true love?  Either way, join over 1500 other Harvard
students and make sure to do DATAMATCH!

http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/datamatch

Datamatch, the Harvard Computer Society's premire online dating
service, closes tomorrow, 2/13, at 11:59 PM.  Make sure to get your
name in our database so that our sophisticated artificial intelligence
algorithms can begin matching you with your perfect matches; it takes
mere minutes (and what's that next to a lifetime of bliss?).  Simply
visit

http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/datamatch

and fill out our short survey.  Your love awaits, and all without
having to lift a finger. Well, maybe one (you know, to click the mouse
button).

Remember: you don't have to do anything with your Datamatch, but
imagine the possibilities. . .

http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/datamatch