[HCS] This Wednesday: New Office Hours & Datamatch Question Writing!

Keito Uchiyama keito at cs.harvard.edu
Tue Feb 3 01:15:58 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

We've decided to move our Office Hours back to Wednesdays, and
simultaneously overhaul them. Instead of two hours of Office Hours,
we're going for a two-tiered approach:

+ 7:30 - 8:30 PM: Meeting - Structured meeting with status reports,
and crucially, training sessions for new members and those looking to
learn more about the various components of HCS
+ 8:30 - 10:00 PM: Office Hours - Our traditional social meeting,
where you can talk about technology or anything else that suits your
fancy, continue to work on projects, or enjoy pizza!

However! This Wednesday (4th), we'll get together a little earlier at
5 PM to write questions for Datamatch, HCS's popular annual
matchmaking program/event open to the Harvard College community.

Join us at any point between 5 and 10 PM to write the questions that
will form the basis for the matchmaking algorithm, and also help us
write a Facebook application to spice things up a little bit!

See you at our office in the SOCH (Room 307) this Wednesday!

Keito U.