[HCS] Office Hours Tonight!

Joshua Kroll jkroll at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 23 17:15:29 EDT 2008

Come to HCS office hours tonight! The day is new, but the pizza and
discussion are interesting as ever. As before, we'll meet at the John
Harvard statue at 7:45 and walk up as a group, or you can just go
straight to the office, Hilles 307.

Topics that will likely be discussed in this meeting include why
streaming video inside FAS is so hard and what we can do about it,
what we can do now that we've confirmed that we have access to good
web authentication, and how to field-dress the Governor of Alaska's
Yahoo account.

8-10 PM in SOCH 307 Today!
Group walk up at 7:45PM from the John Harvard statue.

Also, don't forget to come to our tech talk on giant robots and patent
law on Thursday at 6:30! See the website for more:
www.hcs.harvard.edu.

Josh