[HCS] Hackathon! Saturday, 9/19 from 2pm on, in SOCH 307! (Today)

Joshua Kroll jkroll at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Sep 20 01:31:23 EDT 2008

HCS will be running a hackathon in our office, SOCH 307, from 2:00PM
onward tomorrow. The idea is to follow up our introductory meeting
with real, hands-on work on our many projects to help people get
involved (otherwise, we don't normally meet quite this often). If you
came to the intro meeting, or even if you didn't, this is a great way
to see what we're up to, to start getting your hands dirty with
interesting technology, and to build something that will actually be
used by thousands of people at Harvard, and maybe even beyond. You
don't need experience or an idea for a project to come, just
enthusiasm about technology and particularly about using it to make
life better.

Hackathon: Saturday 9/19 @ 2:00PM in SOCH 307.
Bring a laptop.

If you can't make it in person, contact us and we'll help you attend remotely.

In case you're still on-the-fence about coming tomorrow, here are some
FAQs we often get about our hackathons:

Q: What is a hackathon?