[HCS] Office Hours tonight!

Joshua Kroll jkroll at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 7 17:18:38 EDT 2008

Don't forget to come to office hours tonight. If you're a senior,
you're getting down to your last few chances to get an HCS account
(like a post.harvard account, it lasts for the rest of your life. But
it's way cooler). Also we'll discuss novel ways to spend several
thousand dollars on servers, why CEB risk needs a bigger entropy pool,
and what's making the new development cluster less stable than we'd
like. Finally, we'll be deciding if Drupal 6 is ready for prime time,
debating aspects of the new ID card system and more!

As always, there will be pizza and good company. Also, great wit and
panache. 8-10 SOCH 307

Josh