[HCS] Datamatch!

HCS Datamatch Project datamtch at hcs.harvard.edu
Tue Feb 6 12:43:55 EST 2007

The Harvard Computer Society is proud to announce the 12th anniversary of
Datamatch, Harvard University's premier computer dating service.
Datamatch uses HCS proprietary romance algorithms run on specialized matchmaking
hardware located in the HCS Lovenest deep underneath Harvard Yard. As a
result, we can guarantee with 100 percent certainty that all
participants will be matched with their unique soulmates. No other
dating services makes this guarantee, and for good reason.

Datamatch has been responsible for over 92% of all Harvard
relationships since its creation in 1995. Participate in Datamatch
today, and become a statistic!

All you have to do is fire up your trusty web browser and
visit http://hcs.harvard.edu/~datamtch/ in order to complete our short
questionnaire. It takes less than a minute, and we'll only send you two
emails: one to confirm, and one to send you the names of several of your
future spouses. No spam, no spyware, no charge, and absolutely no
obligation (in response to popular demand, we got rid of that "firstborn
child" clause.)

Visit Datamatch today at http://hcs.harvard.edu/~datamtch/ and join Rene
Magritte, Larry Summers, Donald Trump, and the entire cast of TV's
Desperate Housewives in our extended Datamatch family.

Results mailed on Valentine's Day. No purchase necessary. Void in
Nebraska and where prohibited by law. Keep out of reach of children.

HCS Datamatch <http://hcs.harvard.edu/datamatch/>