[HCS] Office Hours on Thursday [July 28]

Matt Fasman mfasman at hcs.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 25 22:24:15 EDT 2005

In this Announce:
1. Office Hours
2. Scheduled Downtime

1. HCS will be having office hours this Thursday, July 28, from 8-10pm (although some
people may arrive earlier, if you need to stop by). As usual, they will be in our office
in Thayer basement; knock on the window next at the top of the stairs if you want to be
let in. (Note: we will have pizza if there are at least four people present by 8:30.)

2. To reconfigure machinery and to prepare for the upcoming migration, HCS will have a
brief downtime the morning of Tuesday, August 2. It should last no more than 30 minutes.