[HCS]Announce for week of May 3, 2004

Yves T. Wang ytwang at hcs.harvard.edu
Mon May 3 00:37:14 EDT 2004

(1) Office Hours
(2) CampusShare
(3) Projects

you need assistance during the summer, please email <acctserv at hcs>.  Also,
we will be assembling the second PC and trying to figure out why the first
one doesn't output a signal to the monitor.

****************
(2) CampusShare

We have signed the agreement with Microsoft and sent it in.  We expect to
start the trial by the beginning of next week.  If you have expressed
interest in the trial, we will be contacting you with instructions on how to
get started as soon as Microsoft gets back to us.

Contact Gregory Price <gprice at eecs> if you know anything about Mailman,
Kerberos, or MIT's Athena, or if you know of some other tool that might
help us do the job.  Also, let him know if you are interesting on working on
this project.

Gaming Tournament