[HCS]announce for wk of 9/28/03

Cassia Ines Faria Martin cimartin at hcs.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 29 00:04:33 EDT 2003

****************
(1) ignobels, thursday 7:30pm
(2) office hours, tomorrow 8-10pm
****************

(1) IgNobels, thursday 7:30pm
****************
The IgNobels are this Thursday!  Tomorrow evening is the last time to
inform me if you intend to join the HCS delegation.  Please, don't assume
I know you are coming.  If you haven't sent me an email yet, do so!

We're meeting at Johnston gate at 1pm tomorrow to poster.  If anyone
wants to help spread the news, you are more than welcome to join.

(2) office hours tomorrow 8-10pm
Work, play, and learning! It's all welcome.

We will decide a time for regular meetings and office hours at tomorrow's
office hours, so if you want a say, please either show up or email me.

I'd also love to hear costume ideas for the igs delegation.  The theme is
"nano" -- somewhere there must be a brilliant hcs'er with the perfect
matching costume concept.