[HCS]announce for wk of 9/15/03

Cassia Ines Faria Martin cimartin at hcs.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 15 20:51:07 EDT 2003

*******************
In this Announcement
(1) Introductory Meeting, Tuesday
(2) Swap Outing, Sunday
*******************

(1) Introductory Meeting, Tuesday
*******************
The first general meeting of the semester will be held tomorrow, Tuesday,
September 15th.  We will meet in Loker 038 (the Green Room) at 7pm, and,
as usual, there will be pizza.  If you are a freshman or upperclassman,
an expert or a novice, if it has ever crossed your mind to wonder what HCS
does, you should come!

(2) Swap Outing, Sunday
This Sunday, September 21st, is the second to last MIT Swap fest of the
year.  The swapfest is a massive flea market for electronic and ham radio
equipment. It runs from 9AM-2PM, so we'll probably meet around 10 at the
Harvard T stop.  An announcement with more details will be forthcoming,
but keep your calendar free!