[HCS]announce for wk 10/20/2003

Cassia Ines Faria Martin cimartin at hcs.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 20 00:31:11 EDT 2003

**********
(1) HCS meeting tonight, 7-8, followed by Office Hours until 9pm
NOTE:  This is a time change.  The normal Monday HCS meeting is
changing to 7-8 as proposed in the last announce, and will stay that way
unless a massive outcry arises.

A new development re: office hours.  As discussed at least meeting, we
have creating an AOL Instant Messenger name for help requests.  So, on
Mondays, during office hours, we will be listening for little dings for
'harvardcomputing'.  So, if you need help from HCS during our office
hours, and for some reason, really can't make it all the way to Thayer
basement, feel free to try us on IM.