[HCS]ACM programming contest announcement

Cassia Ines Faria Martin cimartin at hcs.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 1 23:11:23 EDT 2003

Announcement from the Harvard Computing Contest -- if you're interested in
the idea of programming competitions you should definitely check this out.
 -Cassia

PS -- I've sent email to all people going to the Igs.  If you *think*
you're going with us and have not gotten a personal email from me, let me
know ASAP.

---
International Collegiate Programming Contest
Team Selection

Would you like to compete in a programming contest?
How about in Prague, Czech Republic?

This year, Harvard will send two teams to compete in the ACM International
Collegiate Programming Contest.  If past years are a guide, one of these
teams will attend the World Finals in Prague, Czech Republic from March 28
to April 1.

One of these teams is being chosen this Sunday, October 5, from 1-5 PM, in
the lobby of Maxwell-Dworkin -- and you're invited to try out.  Just email
Bob Walton at <walton at deas> to tell us you're coming, and come this Sunday
ready for a challenge!