[HCS]announce for wk of 4/13/03

Cassia Ines Faria Martin cimartin at hcs.harvard.edu
Sat Aug 30 06:58:16 EDT 2003

*************************************
THIS WEEK:
*************************************
(1) Prefrosh barbecue!  4-27-03
(2) Office hours tomorrow 4-14-03
(3) MIT Swapfest trip 4-20-03
*************************************

(1) Prefrosh barbecue
*************************************
We are having a barbecue during prefrosh visiting
weekend, to attract the hordes to HCS in the
coming year.  However, to  do this, we need your help!

So, we beg of you, kindly readers, to send us your
ID numbers, so that we may request food from the
dining hall.  Letting us use your ID will *not*
impact your ability to eat at the dining hall.  It
will however, allow you to eat yummy barbecue foods,
on (tentatively) 4/27/03.
*************************************

*************************************
(2) Office hours tomorrow 8-10
*************************************
If you want to learn about HCS, or about computery
stuff, or just want to hang out, feel free to drop
by the HCS office tomorrow, anytime from 8-10pm.
*************************************

*************************************
(3) MIT Swapfest trip 4-20-03
The very first MIT Swapfest of the year is coming
up on April 20th!  The Swapfest is a massive flea
market of random electronics and computer equipment,
and we would like to invite you all to come see it
with HCS.  Whether or not you are interested in
purchasing anything, the Swapfest is an entertaining
experience.

More info will be forthcoming closer to the date
of the trip as to meeting locations, etc.