[HCS]Announce for wk of 10/09

Scott A. Golder golder at hcs.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 9 18:04:58 EDT 2001

******************
This week:
******************
(0) Why announce is late
(1) Tonight! Meeting
(2) HCS Teach

******************
(0) Why announce is late
******************
Because CTRL+C and CTRL+X are just too close to one another.
My apologies to everyone; I just found out.
******************

******************
(1) Tonight! Meeting
******************
There is in fact a Steering meeting tonight at 7PM in the office.
It'll be informal, and might involve tinkering with some machines.
Come to office, meet, hang-out, maybe help get the office in shape.

(2) HCS Teach
Would you like to help small children learn about computers?  Want to
do a good deed?  Then join HCS-teach.  Make a small time commitment and make a
big difference to a Cambridge kid.  Email teach at hcs to get involved.