[HCS]Announcements wk of 2/26

Scott A. Golder golder at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Feb 25 21:00:16 EST 2001

In This Announcement:

(1)  HCS Dinner
(2)  Milk and Cookies!
(3)  Last call for keys

(1)  HCS Dinner
Come dine with HCS tonight!  Join HCS members for
a friendly meal.  Contact eva <eholtz at hcs> for more
information.  Come join us!
   Monday February 26, 6:00 PM
   Leverett Dining Hall

(2)  Milk and Cookies!
HCS wants to show some pity for those kids in CS51.
We also want to recruit them into HCS.  Come help
find the geeks of tomorrow as we bring them milk and
cookies to cheer them up in the terminal room.
    Monday Feb. 26, 11:30 PM
    Science Center Terminal Room
Come hand out milk and cookies, recruit new HCSers,
and have a few cookies yourself.  Please join us!

(3)  Last call for keys
If you want keys and id card access to the HCS
office, please email keys at hcs by tomorrow, as I will
be putting the request into Yard Operations.  It will
still be possible to get keys afterwards, but may
take a little longer.

(end)