[HCS]Announce for wk of 2/12

Scott A. Golder golder at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Feb 13 11:11:37 EST 2001

In This Announcement:

(1)  General Meeting
(2)  HCS Dinners
(3)  Account Services Training
(4)  Datamatch
(5)  Keys

(1)  General Meeting
The Spring General Meeting will be held today
(Tuesday) night at 7 PM in the HCS Office.Everyone
is invited to attend.We'll be talking about the
projects for this semester and we'll likely be
ordering pizza as well.

(2)  HCS Dinners
Thursday, 6pm -  Leverett House
Come and dine with the HCS this Thursday! It will be
like a party, except without dancing and music ;).
Hopefully this will turn into an every-other-week
event which will rotate houses. Questions? email Eva
Holtz, <eholtz at hcs>

(3)  Account Services Training
Head of Account Services, Ami Vora, will be leading
an acctserv training session this Friday at 2:30 in
the HCS office.If you're interested in being an
acctserf, then come on down. Reach her at <avora at hcs>

(4)  Datamatch
Datamatch is making matches!Over 1600 people have
already experienced Datamatch. Try it today.
hcs/~datamatch/ to find your match.Or a good laugh.

(5)  HCS Office Keys
 * If you have a key to the office and have not
 emailed me just so I can keep it in our records,
 then please do.
 * If you do now have a key and would like one, email
 me.I will be putting in the request for new
 keys this weeek.
 -- Scott