[HCS]HCS Announce for the Week of 9/24

David Mitby dmitby at hcs.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 25 18:09:07 EDT 2000

In this issue:

I.   HCS BBQ Thursday [SEND ID's NOW!!!]
II.  General Meeting Next Week (Oct. 2nd)
III. TECHTalk with Sam Gerace on Wednesday
IV.  Send us your ideas!

I.   HCS BBQ Thursday [SEND ID's NOW!!!]

The Annual HCS Fall BBQ will be this Thursday, September 28th at 5:00pm on
the Science Center Lawn (was moved due to rain last Friday).  If you even
think you may attend, please send your ID number to eholtz at hcs.harvard.edu
BY MIDNIGHT TUESDAY so we have enough food.  SEND YOUR ID NUMBERS NOW!
Mmmm... BBQ.  There will also be frisbee and other fun.

II.  General Meeting Next Week (Oct. 2nd)

By popular demand, the HCS Fall General Meeting has been moved to Oct. 2nd,
still at 7:00pm in Loker.  Details will follow in next week's announcement.