[Greener-benches] Lab Tables and Stools for Donation from Science Center

Michetti, Anthony J anthony_michetti at harvard.edu
Wed Nov 4 13:13:49 EST 2015

Hello all,

I wanted to share with the group that there are several lab benches/tables and stools located in the Science Center that they are looking to donate.  If you are interested please email me and I will help coordinate.

Here are some more details:

We have 5 of these large wood tables. Mostly Oak. They are very heavy but very sturdy. A couple could use a little shoring up of the legs.
Dimensions: 78.5" x 48.5" x 38.5" tall

[Inline image 1]

There are 16 black composite lab tables in two sizes.
Dimensions: 72"x 28" x 37" tall  There are 10 of these
48" x 28" x 37" tall There are 6 of these
We also have lots of lab stools available
Thank you!

Best,
Anthony

Anthony J. Michetti
Coordinator, FAS Green Program
Harvard University / Office for Sustainability
Phone: (508) 360-8925 / Email: anthony_michetti at harvard.edu<mailto:anthony_michetti at harvard.edu>
www.green.harvard.edu/fas<http://www.green.harvard.edu/fas>