[Greener-benches] Reuse Room Event and Lab FreeCycle NEXT WEEK

Michetti, Anthony J anthony_michetti at harvard.edu
Thu Oct 15 10:05:08 EDT 2015

Hello,

We wanted to let you all know that next week starting Monday 10/19 through Thursday 10/22 from 10am to 2pm each day the FAS Green Program<http://green.harvard.edu/programs/green-labs> will be hosting vendors at our Reuse Room<http://green.harvard.edu/tools-resources/green-tip/reuse-room-biolabs> in Biolabs 1041.  Vendors will be highlighting their green lab products and sustainability and takeback programs.  They will also provide swag and snacks!

The Reuse Room Vendor Event<http://green.harvard.edu/events/reuse-room-event> will culminate on Friday 10/23 with a Lab FreeCycle<http://green.harvard.edu/events/lab-freecycle-1> in the Sherman Fairchild Courtyard from 12pm to 2pm.  Quadbikes<http://quadbikes.org/> will be there, so stop by with your bicycle for small spot-jobs, safety checks, and free advice!  If you have any donations please bring them by the day of after 9am or drop them off in the Reuse Room during the week before.

We look forward to seeing you there and spreading the reuse of lab equipment throughout the campus!

Best,
FAS Green Program