[Greener-benches] FAS Green Program Sustainability Brown Bag Lunch Talk Series

Michetti, Anthony J anthony_michetti at harvard.edu
Fri Feb 13 10:56:47 EST 2015

Hello Everyone,

The FAS Green Program will be hosting its next Brown Bag Lunch Sustainability Talk Series on Thursday, February 19th from Noon to 1PM in Mallinckrodt 102.  Snacks will be provided but please feel free to bring your own lunch as well.

This month's theme will be I'M NOT A SCIENTIST!  We will take a look at the important role science and scientists play in impacting public opinion and politics surrounding climate change.

I hope that you will be able to join us and please feel free to share this invite with anyone else who you think may be interested.  I have also attached a poster for the lunch if you would like to share with others.  Looking forward to seeing you there and meeting new people!

Have a great weekend!

Best,
Anthony

Anthony J. Michetti
Coordinator, FAS Green Program
Harvard University / Office for Sustainability
Phone: (508) 360-8925 / Email: anthony_michetti at harvard.edu<mailto:anthony_michetti at harvard.edu>
www.green.harvard.edu/fas<http://www.green.harvard.edu/fas>