[Greener-benches] Lab FreeCycle Postponed to next Thursday

Gilly, Quentin Carl quentin_gilly at harvard.edu
Wed Oct 22 16:08:10 EDT 2014

Dear Greener-Benches,

With the weather forecast predicting rain straight through the Lab FreeCycle tomorrow, we have decided to postpone the FreeCycle by one week, to Thursday, Oct. 30th, from 12-2pm in the Sherman Fairchild Courtyard.  Since we are postponing the event at such a late notice, the FAS Green Program will have a table setup in the Sherman Fairchild Lobby tomorrow from 9am-12pm to collect any reusable lab items for the FreeCycle event next week.

We apologize for the late notice.

Best regards,
Quentin

Quentin Gilly