[Greener-benches] No Sustainability Brown Bag Lunch this Month

Geller, Brandon Phillip brandon_geller at harvard.edu
Wed Oct 15 00:51:33 EDT 2014

Dear all,

This is just a heads up that there will be no Sustainability Brown Bag Lunch this month due to a combination of scheduling conflicts and family emergencies. We will return to our normal schedule of having them on the third Thursday of the month with next Month's topic of "What Can I Do?".

In the meantime, check out our many other events this month, such as our Lab FreeCycle<http://green.harvard.edu/events/lab-freecycle>, our Office FreeCycle<http://green.harvard.edu/events/farmers-market-plaza-19>, and our Lighting Fair<http://green.harvard.edu/events/harvard-lighting-fair>.

Thank you!
~The FAS Green Program Team

Brandon Geller
FAS Green Program Manager
Harvard University, Office for Sustainability
Ph. 617.447.8163  Fax 617.495.9409
www.green.harvard.edu/fas