[Greener-benches] Brown Bag Lunch Series - Thursday from 12-1pm

Gilly, Quentin Carl quentin_gilly at harvard.edu
Mon Sep 15 09:49:17 EDT 2014

Dear Greener-benches,

I wanted to let you know we are having our monthly Brown Bag Lunch Series this Thursday Sept. 18th from 12-1pm in Mallinckrodt 102.

The topic this month is "Energy Innovation" with three screenings that discuss some radical new approaches clean energy.

Taylor Wilson: My radical plan for small nuclear fission reactors
Sachar  Bar-On:  The Bloom Box - Interview with 60-minutes
Scott Brusaw: The Promise of Solar Roadways

Snacks will be provided.  I hope you can join us!

Thank you,
Quentin

Quentin Gilly
FAS Green Program Senior Coordinator