[Greener-benches] BioLabs Reuse Room Event next week!

Gilly, Quentin Carl quentin_gilly at harvard.edu
Tue Sep 9 09:42:37 EDT 2014

Dear Greener Benches!

I'm excited to announce that a promotional event for the Reuse Room will be held next week, from September 15th-18th.  Each day during the event, the Room will offer free "green" product samples from select vendors.  Details are in the poster attached.

The new Milli Q filter recycling-barrel will be arriving next week.  Drop off your used filters anytime.

Just a reminder, the room can be used to drop off NEB gel packs, used toner cartridges, and unwanted electronics.  We accept donations of useful lab products and equipment as well.  If you have items that you would like to donate, but are too big to bring to the room, feel free to post them on the lab reuse list.  http://green.harvard.edu/programs/green-labs/labs-reuse-list

The location is in the BioLabs building at 16 Divinity Ave., room 1041.

I hope to see some of you there!  I will be stopping in frequently during each day to stock the room with free samples and snacks.

Best regards,
Quentin

Quentin Gilly
FAS Green Program Senior Coordinator