[Greener-benches] Monthly Brown Bag Lunch Screening this Thursday!

Geller, Brandon Phillip brandon_geller at harvard.edu
Mon Jul 14 12:36:18 EDT 2014

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder that the FAS Green Program's monthly Brown Bag Lunch screening is this Thursday. Our theme for the month is "Evidence" where we will be watching TED talks about how climate models work, seeing time-lapse videos of glaciers melt, and hearing about why we should trust scientists.
Snacks will be provided but feel free to bring your lunch.

The details:
What: Brown Bag Lunch Screening of environmental TED Talks
Where: Mallinckrodt 102
When: 12-1pm

See you then!
~Brandon

Brandon Geller
FAS Green Program Senior Coordinator
Harvard University, Office for Sustainability
Ph. 617.447.8163  Fax 617.495.9409
www.green.harvard.edu/fas