[Greener-benches] 2014 Lab Environmental Competition final results!!

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Mon Jun 23 16:55:08 EDT 2014

Dear All,

Our first FAS-wide lab environmental competition wrapped up on Friday and it is my pleasure to announce the winners!

(drumroll please...)

The department with the most labs participating is the Chemistry and Chemical Biology Department! Congratulations and we look forward to celebrating with you over a delicious breakfast party!

The lab with the most points is the Dulac Lab from MCB! Congratulations and we look forward to presenting you with the trophy!!

Thank you all for your participation and for helping to reduce energy and waste in our laboratories. We look forward to continuing to work with you to create a healthy and sustainable campus.

Cheers,

16 Divinity Ave. Rm. 5100 | Cambridge, MA 02138