[Greener-benches] 2014 Lab Environmental Competition Week 3 Update

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Wed Jun 18 17:00:39 EDT 2014

Dear All,

Thanks to each of your for your laudable efforts to conserve waste and energy! Our Week 3 results from the 2014 Lab Environmental Competition are in, and things are heating up! The Dulac Lab from MCB has overtaken the first place position for the individual lab award, while the Wagers, Macklis, and Zhuang labs are close behind! CCB still maintains the hold on the department with the most labs participating to date, with 11 groups competing! There are only two days left in the competition, so be sure to get your final points in! Will your group have a come from behind win?!? We'll all find out on Monday when the final champions are announced!!

Here are some easy ways to get some last minute points for your lab:

*         Take the Sustainability Survey<https://harvardofs.wufoo.com/forms/z7mzuaj0j8odis/> (if you haven't already)- and have your lab members do the same!

*         Clean out your -20 or -80 freezers and record your results<https://harvardofs.wufoo.com/forms/z1il6q8t0950txg/>!

*         Take a photo of a sustainable action and send it in to our photo contest<https://harvardofs.wufoo.com/forms/z1il6q8t0950txg/>!

*         BONUS: Come to our brown bag lunch movie screening tomorrow in Mallinckrodt 102 (see attached poster)

Good luck with the final days of the competition, and may the greenest lab win! :)

16 Divinity Ave. Rm. 5100 | Cambridge, MA 02138