[Greener-benches] Leaving Harvard

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Mon Jun 16 14:43:43 EDT 2014

Dear All,

As some of you have heard, I will be leaving Harvard at the end of the month to pursue a Master in City Planning at MIT where I will be learning how to design resilient communities to effectively face climate change. It's been a true pleasure to work with you over the past 4 years and I have many great memories from my time here. Thank you for all of your support of our sustainability efforts on campus, and for making my time here truly memorable!

Although it's bittersweet to leave a great community and institution, I feel confident that the FAS Green Labs Program is in good hands. My colleague Brandon Geller (cc'ed) will be managing the FAS Green Labs Program in the interim while we rehire for my position, so please feel free to reach out to him with any questions or concerns you may have. In addition, we are in the final round of interviews for the new Green Labs Program Coordinator, and hope this individual will be able to start in 2-3 weeks. Our finalists are very capable and I look forward to watching this individual take the Green Labs Program to new heights.

I hope to see you sometime over the next 2 weeks to say goodbye in person! If you'd like to stay in touch after 6/27, I can be reached on my personal email at jamiebemis at gmail.com<mailto:jamiebemis at gmail.com>.

Cheers,

16 Divinity Ave. Rm. 5100 | Cambridge, MA 02138