[Greener-benches] Reminder: Monthly Sustainability Brown Bag Lunch Series tomorrow 5/15

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Mon May 19 13:12:39 EDT 2014

Dear All,

Thank you for attending last week's brown bag lunch series! Here are the links to the videos we watched FYI:

*         Noah Wilson-Rich: Every City Needs healthy honey bees<http://www.ted.com/talks/noah_wilson_rich_every_city_needs_healthy_honey_bees>

*         Stephen Ritz: A teacher growing green in the South Bronx<http://www.ted.com/talks/stephen_ritz_a_teacher_growing_green_in_the_south_bronx>

*         Ron Finley: A guerilla gardener in South Central LA<http://www.ted.com/talks/ron_finley_a_guerilla_gardener_in_south_central_la>

*         Pam Warhurst: How we can eat our landscapes<http://www.ted.com/talks/pam_warhurst_how_we_can_eat_our_landscapes>

Have a wonderful rest of your month and see you in June!

Jamie