[Greener-benches] Winner of the Freecycle Donation Competition announced!

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Thu Apr 24 09:19:58 EDT 2014

Dear All,

Thank you all for your many donations to our spring Lab Freecycle!! With over 800 items donated, today's event will by far be our largest to date! We are thrilled to have had such strong involvement and the enthusiasm has been infectious!

And now, it is my great honor to announce that the winner of our first-ever donation competition is the Whitesides Lab from CCB! The Whitesides Lab donated 191 items to the freecycle (for a total of 239 points), consisting of glassware, appliances, and electronics. Congratulations and we look forward to celebrating with you over breakfast and coffee! The Kahne Lab was a close second place with 186 items donated (202 points).

Despite the windy weather today, we are looking forward to a fantastic event and hope you will be able to stop by and browse through the many items available. Just as a reminder, the freecycle will be taking place today from 12:00-2:00 pm in the courtyard between Sherman-Fairchild, Bauer, and Converse Chemistry Lab. We look forward to seeing you there!

16 Divinity Ave. Rm. 5100 | Cambridge, MA 02138