[Greener-benches] Update on freecycle donation competition!

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Tue Apr 15 17:18:22 EDT 2014

Dear All,

There is just over a week left until our Spring 2014 Lab-Oriented Freecycle, and the competition for the most donation points is getting fierce! Currently the Kahne Lab from CCB leads the way with 58 points! Will your lab or office be able to rally and donate enough items to take over the lead? Email me to arrange for your next freecycle pickup! We hope you will all join us on the day of the event to check out the many items we'll be giving away for free- with over 110 items donated so far, it's sure to be a great event!