[Greener-benches] Next Lab Oriented Freecycle on Thursday April 24th from 12:00-2:00

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Mon Apr 7 16:49:21 EDT 2014

Dear All,

Our next lab-oriented freecycle is quickly approaching! This bi-annual supplies swap will take place on Thursday April 24th from 12:00-2:00 in the Sherman-Fairchild courtyard. In preparation for the event, we will be collecting unwanted lab and office supplies from around campus. This is a great opportunity to do a little spring cleaning! This year we're upping the ante by raffling off a breakfast party to the group that donates the most items! Here are some key dates to be aware of:
April 7th-21st: Email jamie_bemis at harvard.edu<mailto:jamie_bemis at harvard.edu> to schedule a donation pickup!
April 24th, 12:00-2:00 pm: Lab Freecycle, Sherman-Fairchild courtyard
April 26th: Contest winner announced!

Cheers,

16 Divinity Ave. Rm. 5100 | Cambridge, MA 02138