[Greener-benches] Reminder: Ribbon cutting ceremony for new energy efficient -80 freezers on Thursday 3/13

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Tue Mar 11 09:23:31 EDT 2014

Dear All,

I wanted to send one final reminder about our upcoming ribbon cutting ceremony for cutting edge -80 freezer technology this Thursday, 3/13 at 2:00. This is a great opportunity to learn about new freezer technology, as well as our new $3000 incentive program for the purchase of energy efficient freezers. The event details are below. We hope to see you there! Please feel free to share this invitation with anyone else who may be interested in attending.

Thursday March 13th, 2:00-4:00 pm
Biolabs Rm. 1075, 16 Divinity Ave.
Schedule:
2:00-2:30 Vendor Presentation
2:30-4:00 Ribbon Cutting & Refreshments (we will be providing ice cream sundaes, hot cocoa, tea, and coffee)
Please RSVP by Wednesday March 12th.

16 Divinity Ave. Rm. 5100 | Cambridge, MA 02138