[Greener-benches] Biolabs Reuse Room Updates and Highlights

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Fri Mar 7 15:57:23 EST 2014

Dear All,

As many of you know, we have had lots of activity in the Biolabs Reuse Room (16 Divinity Ave. Room 1041) in the past few months! We wanted to provide a quick update with highlights on some of the items currently available in the space. Be sure to stop by and check them out!

Bring these items to the room for reuse or recycling:

1.       New England Biolabs Styrofoam Boxes

2.       New England Biolabs Gel Ice Packs

3.       Small electronics (batteries, phone chargers, CD's, etc.)

4.       Used printer cartridges

FREE SUPPLIES in the reuse room currently up for grabs!

26 assorted pieces of glassware (beakers, Erlenmeyer flasks, etc):
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF3A1D.ED0C1B90]

2 boxes of 5" pipettes:
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CF3A1D.ED0C1B90]

3 packs of sterile pipette tips:
[cid:image003.jpg at 01CF3A1D.ED0C1B90]

The Reuse Room is open 24/7 for your convenience (although you will need your Harvard ID to swipe into the Biolabs during nights/weekends). As always, please let me know if you have any questions!

16 Divinity Ave. Rm. 5100 | Cambridge, MA 02138