[Greener-benches] You're Invited- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new energy efficient -80 freezers

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Mon Jan 13 14:42:02 EST 2014

Good Afternoon,

You are cordially invited to join us for a special event next Tuesday to celebrate cutting edge -80 freezer technology and a new freezer incentive program. Below are the details. We hope to see you there!

Tuesday January 21st, 4:00-6:00 pm
CCB Department Center (Mallinckrodt 217), 12 Oxford St.
Schedule:
4:00-4:30 Vendor Presentation
4:30-6:00 Ribbon Cutting & Refreshments (we will be providing ice cream sundaes, hot cocoa, tea, and coffee)
Please RSVP by Monday January 20th.

16 Divinity Ave. Rm. 5100 | Cambridge, MA 02138