[Greener-benches] Reminder: Next Environmental Move Brown Bag Lunch Thursday 12/19 from 12:00-1:00

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Thu Dec 19 14:51:49 EST 2013

Dear All,

Thank you for attending today's brown bag lunch! The three videos generated an interesting dialogue and it was great to hear your thoughts on these relevant topics. Here are the links to this month's talks, FYI:

*         Allan Savory: How to fight desertification and reverse climate change<http://www.ted.com/talks/allan_savory_how_to_green_the_world_s_deserts_and_reverse_climate_change.html>

*         George Monbiot: For more wonder, rewild the world<http://www.ted.com/talks/george_monbiot_for_more_wonder_rewild_the_world.html>

*         Willie Smits: How to restore a rainforest<http://www.ted.com/talks/willie_smits_restores_a_rainforest.html>

We hope to see you at our next monthly get together on January 16th! Our them will be "Oceans".

Have a wonderful holiday break and happy new year!

16 Divinity Ave. Rm. 5100 | Cambridge, MA 02138