[Greener-benches] Reminder: Next Environmental Move Brown Bag Lunch coming up on Thursday 11/21

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Fri Nov 15 17:13:23 EST 2013

Dear All,

We hope you can join us next Thursday in Mallinckrodt 102 for the next installment of our popular lunchtime TED Talk Screenings. This month our focus will be "Coexistence". Our agenda is below. We hope to see you there!

12:00-12:25 Jane Goodall: How humans and animals can live together
12:25-12:40 John Kasaona: How poachers became caretakers
12:40-12:50 Andras Forgacs: Leather and meat without killing animals
12:50-1:00 Munir Virani: Why I love vultures

16 Divinity Ave. Rm. 5100 | Cambridge, MA 02138