[Greener-benches] Reminder- Sustainability Brown Bag Lunch Series on Thursday 10/17 from 12:00-1:00

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Fri Oct 11 16:07:25 EDT 2013

Dear All,

Please join us for our next sustainability brown bag lunch series on Thursday, October 17th from 12:00-1:00 pm in Mallinckrodt 102. Our topic this month is "Green Design". We will be featuring the following videos:

*         Michael Green: Why we should build wooden skyscrapers

*         John Hardy: My green school dream

*         Alex Steffen: The shareable future of cities

*         Johan Rockstrom: Let the environment guide our development
Light drinks and snacks will be provided. We hope to see you there!

16 Divinity Ave. Rm. 5100 | Cambridge, MA 02138