[Greener-benches] Update on Biolabs Reuse Room

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Tue Oct 8 14:07:19 EDT 2013

Dear All,

We hope that you have all been enjoying the new reuse room at Biology! Thanks to your feedback, we have added a few new features to the room, as follows:

*         Printer Cartridge drop off- we now have a collection bin for used printer cartridges, which are collected by W.B. Mason and refurbished.

*         CFL collection- we now have a white universal waste container for CFL's and other small electronic waste that will not fit into the blue e-waste tube. Please place your CFL's in the small plastic bags provided before placing them into the bin, in case they break.

As always, please let don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or comments.

16 Divinity Ave. Rm. 5100 | Cambridge, MA 02138